Bonaire Resort/Hotel with En-Suite Internet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowboyneal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone have a handy list of hotels and resorts on Bonaire where you get internet access in your room or suite? Free or not - obviously, free is better, but it's not important as long as it's available without rigormorole, it works and is reliable (and fast)...anyone? Thanks! CN

You may want to try at Harbour Village Beach CLub, where they have free Wireless internet, Free Ethernet connectivity in all Beach Front Suites, and a computer at Reception with Free internet Access. www.harbourvillage.com. This is definatelly my favor Resort in Bonaire, including it has a private beach and its own Dive wreck right of the beach.

Short list:

BelMar Condos
Capt. Don's Habitat
Deep Blue View
Golden Reef Inn
Plaza Resort
Port Bonaire
Sand Dollar

Who knows how reliable any of them are? It's probably somewhat dependent on the connection to Curacao (or South America?)

I've read BelMar and Plaza just put theirs in recently.

google Wireless Bonaire Resorts for more.

In town there's public access at Bonaire Access and near the north dive resorts there's Chat n' Browse. I've seen people in their cars outside C&B all hours of the night. And Lover's Ice Cream is right nextdoor.

The Junior Suites at Capn Don's had reasonable reception in January. They are upgrading shortly and plan to cover the whole site. I can't recall the cost but it was not expensive.

Happy Holiday Homes has hi speed but it is $5 a day. Nice, quite place to stay.
Tim

Anybody know if Buddy Dive has it and if it's free or pay?

Thanks!

Terry

cowboyneal:
Anyone have a handy list of hotels and resorts on Bonaire where you get internet access in your room or suite? Free or not - obviously, free is better, but it's not important as long as it's available without rigormorole, it works and is reliable (and fast)...anyone? Thanks! CN

Web Monkey:
Anybody know if Buddy Dive has it and if it's free or pay?
http://www.buddydive.com/FAQ.html

Q: Is there Internet Access available to the guests?
A: Yes, we have an Internet Kiosk available at the Front Office for your use. All you need do is purchase a "time card" and you are on your way!

Golden Reef Inn, you can't be in your room to access to wireless internet so you have to walk to the office area to access. I stayed at one of the rooms far from the office so maybe 1 of the rooms will probably access without going to the office area.

Back
Top Bottom