Bonaire Photos 5/29-6/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fuggler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm all dived out from spending a week in Bonaire! These were shot with a Canon g10 in a Canon housing, plus a sea & sea ys-01 strobe. No wet lenses.

1,000 Steps
IMG_1169.jpg

spotted this on our 1st day!
IMG_1155.jpg

smooth trunkfish
IMG_1263.jpg

tube sponge on Hilma Hooker wreck
IMG_1316.jpg

french angelfish at Hilma
IMG_1322.jpg

eyed flounder
IMG_1358.jpg

scorpionfish portrait
IMG_1599.jpg

ok this parasite is gross
IMG_1556.jpg

eagle rays
IMG_1626.jpg

couple of banded butterfly fish
IMG_1689.jpg

honeycomb cowfish
IMG_1209.jpg

surfacing to a nice sunset was a bonus
IMG_1780.jpg

Stunning Shots! Thanks for Sharing.

Love the shots, especially 1,000 Steps, the Scorpion Fish & the Sea Horse.

Ah, you've got me missing Bonaire...but then again, I was anyway!

Richard.

Great pics, Fuggler!

very nice... i am moving to bonaire in october for a year instructor gig, and your photos are getting me very excited for the adventure!! thank you

happy diving

Excellent series! I love the trunkfish and the flounder. Brilliant shots. If you don't mind me offering a tiny bit of C&C, I'd recommend photographing the sunset to frame the sun off to one side of the shot and not have the horizon run slap bang through the centre. Rule of thirds.

Going to Bonair on the 3rd of July. Can't wait.

I love the tube sponge on the Hilmar Hooker. Reminds me of how clear the water there can be.
Like you I love diving dawn and dusk. Watching the reef change minute by minute as some fisk wake, while others look for a place to sleep.
You have to be careful that your light does not provide a spotter beam for some of the predator fish, I almost jumped out of my skin the first time one came over my shoulder and ate the fish I was looking at.
Dived out in one week, not possible, my computer won't allow me to do that much a day. Now 2 weeks and I might need to take a day off.
Thanks for posting the pictures, reminds me of some great trips

Thanks, guys!

Deefstes - Thanks for the tip, I never really think of that rule of thirds when I compose.

Back
Top Bottom