Bonaire-May 3rd-11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oly5050user

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Stay with us at Buddy Dive.Costs $1700.
Leave Newark on the redeye Saturday night be on island early am.
includes
roundtrip airfare-Newark
transfers on island
hotel
buffet breakfasts
rental vehicle per condo
unlimited shore diving
nitrox
6 boat trips
50% off bar/restaurant bill($75. credit total off per person).
Staff instructor on trip can conduct any required certification dives at a minimal cost to you(contact for details).
If its your first time on Bonaire its nice to be there with someone who knows their way around.I have been going to Bonaire since 1976 almost every year,sometimes twice in a year.
Feel free to pm me for any more details.Sponsered by Scuba New York.

If anyone is interested in this trip, I can vouch for Emilio. I went on one of his trips last year and he runs a good trip. Bob

If anyone is interested in this trip, I can vouch for Emilio. I went on one of his trips last year and he runs a good trip. Bob

Thanks for the recommendation ..good time last year was had by all..everyone did their own thing with as much or little help as requested.

Any word from Terry yet? I need to book the flight. Maybe I can talk you into doing a little shore diving with me this year! :D

Oly,

Please stop by and say hi! It would be great to meet you in person. Tell you group to bring something to put on the "Scuba Board" at my place.

Liz

Oly,

Please stop by and say hi! It would be great to meet you in person. Tell you group to bring something to put on the "Scuba Board" at my place.

Liz

Liz; Myself and a few of us visited your place last year at the same time of year.It was when you first had the board up.Sorry but we did'nt have any thing prepared to put on board.You showed us one of the roome that you had been doing over,preparing it for guests.At the time the group I had was from Capt Mikes of NYC.Now teaching elsewhere in Westchester NY.Bigger facility complete with in house pool.

Any word from Terry yet? I need to book the flight. Maybe I can talk you into doing a little shore diving with me this year! :D

I'll try to have her give you a call today..Thanks..and yes you will not have to talk me into any of the shore dives.Plan on doing less boat and more shore this year.Did alot of boat last year as most of group was on them and I had to participate.But we still did quite a few from shore too.

AH-HA....now I remember! I look at the board every day that I go out of my office. Please try and bring something this year......

Thanks!

Liz

Liz; Myself and a few of us visited your place last year at the same time of year.It was when you first had the board up.Sorry but we did'nt have any thing prepared to put on board.You showed us one of the roome that you had been doing over,preparing it for guests.At the time the group I had was from Capt Mikes of NYC.Now teaching elsewhere in Westchester NY.Bigger facility complete with in house pool.

AH-HA....now I remember! I look at the board every day that I go out of my office. Please try and bring something this year......

Thanks!

Liz

As a matter of fact you have a guest staying there this week "kevin".and a friend of his..I just finished up academics and confined water with his girlfriend here last week.She is joining him next week at Den Laman to get certified at Andre's ..I have not met Kevin face to face yet,and his girlfriend Liz seems to be very nice girl. She had a problem at a facility in CT. and could not /would not complete class with them,and Kevin found me here on this board and refered her to me.I know they will have a good time on island.Say hello to Kevin for me(Emilio)..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom