Bonaire June 9-16 $1199 incl R/T air!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaotter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just in time for the Digital Shootout on Bonaire!!!

The trip includes the following:

Roundtrip airfare Atlanta-Bonaire on Air Jamaica
Accommodations in a one bedroom condo apartment at Golden Reef Inn,
voted best small property on the island
Government room taxes
Free Rum Punch meet and greet party
Daily Continental Breakfast
Unlimited Nitrox shore diving and 6 boat dives with Wannadive
Double cab truck (4 people to a truck) with a/c, manual transmission, power steering,
cloth seats, stereo, taxes, and CDW insurance
Gibi's all you can eat Monday night BBQ dinner

There are only 10 spots left on this trip!!!

Wow! Great price. I will make some calls and get in touch with you shortly. Is this through a dive shop in GA? If so, which one?

Yes, I thought it was a good deal as well and I am glad you think so too! No, this is not through a specific shop in Ga. I am a newly certified divemaster working on my Instructor certification. I put this trip together in response to feedback I have received from people in the classes.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

That does sound great. Anyone know how hot it gets down there in June? My wife's afraid that it will be too hot. I'm all for it....
Thanks,
Tim

Since you are so close to the equator it does not have hot/cold seasons like here in the states. Down there you have a wet season and a dry season. Bonaire has an arid climate and in my six trips there I have not seen it rain for more than 10 minutes.

The average temp. will be somewhere between 83-87 degrees or so. With that said, there are constant trade winds that make it feel cooler and normally, there is little humidity so it feels "dry".

I have been to Bonaire during different times of the year and the temp. does not change that much from one season to the other.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Update: We now have 4 spots left for this trip :D

Is that rate single occupancy or double? Are there any other singles on the trip?

Back
Top Bottom