Bonaire January 12-19th 2013 All Inclusive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stimpy4242

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH OTHER DIVERS

The trip is to Bonaire and staying at Captain Dons Habitat.

It includes:
7 night accommodations, daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Welcome Fruit or Rum Punch, Meet the Captain’s Punch Party, 6 boat dives, 6 days of 24 hour unlimited shore diving (1 FREE day of shore diving included), tanks, weights, belt, round trip airport transfers, government taxes, service charges and energy surcharge.

This based on double occupancy deluxe ocean view rooms.

Travel dates are January 12-19th 2013.

Total cost of the dive trip is $1400/person. This does not include airfare.

If you only want breakfast, then you can deduct $350 per person for the trip. Bringing it to $1050 per person.

Bonaire is a marine scuba diving park. There will only be one daily boat dive. The remainder of the diving is on your own. They have a well laid out map and "signs" signifying the shore dive spots.

In the past I have included airfare. The cost of airfare as of right now to Bonaire is approximately $650 per person based on a quick kayak.com search. Group airfare is usually a little less, not much. Flying out of newark NJ gets us some direct flights.

So here is the deal.

If you are interested, I will accept a $500 deposit starting now. Let me know if you want to book your own airfare or have me book it. Based on the response I will make the arrangements. Usually you need at least 10 people for group airfare.

Once I receive at least 7 deposits I will officially confirm the trip. The deposits are non refundable as the trip prices are based on a certain number of travelers.

I will gladly accept check made payable to Laughter Arts Foundation, Inc. mailed to:

1120 Burke Road
Middle River, MD 21220

I can also accept paypal or square payments by credit card. If you are paying with these methods, I must charge the additional 3% discount rate. So add 3% to the amount you are paying.

Please email me with confirmation that you are interested.

Trip update...

We have 10 people signed up and are looking for a few more!!! Wonderful airfare deals right now. *BONUS* I am offering to teach one free specialty...Nitrox, Advanced, Night, Deep, just name it and if you join the trip we will put together a class on the trip!

Is anyone who was on the Invasion in Cozumel going on this trip to Bonaire, January 12 - 19, 2013? The time frame is right for me to go and I'd like to dive Bonaire, but I'd like to go only if I know someone going as well.

If anyone from the Invasion is reading this and wants to go (whether staying together we can talk about, but certainly diving together)... please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom