Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like more than diving was going on in Aruba! :rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3:
That's wonderful, congratulations. You 2 make the cutest kids! We will miss Tracey thou, but understand.
Does your Dad Dive too?
Actually we found out the day before we left for Aruba so Tracey didn't get to dive in Aruba.

I Heard a Rumor something
BIG
Is coming soon

Later,
Moonie

Yeah, I heard your were coming with your drawers down.

Wait, are you talking about something else?

I just talked to Al @ Bay Adventures & Lynda & I are in. I booked flights yesterday and intended to go to the digital shootout that happens to be the same week, but changed my mind this morning (I wish they were back to back) We will have to be careful if aunt Sarah finds out we are on Bonaire and not staying with her, it will most likely hit the fan.

Thanks Mike & Lynda

ps: hope to see you there Ray & Colin

:crafty: Hey Mike - hoping to see you, Lynda, Colin, Dennis, Roxanne, Doc, etc. Now if they just offered a decent airfare from the Pacific Northwest my wife and I would already have reservations.

Since it takes forever and a day for a flight from here to there, we are wanting to go down for 2 weeks to make the most out of this trip. We will probably go to Bonaire first then hop over to Aruba where we can stay pretty cheap in a timeshare. Anyone have insider recommendations on getting a low price to fly from Bonaire to Aruba? Does it typically cost less to fly in and out of one airport vs the other and therefor possibly do the island hop twice???

~~Ray

:crafty: Hey Mike - hoping to see you, Lynda, Colin, Dennis, Roxanne, Doc, etc. Now if they just offered a decent airfare from the Pacific Northwest my wife and I would already have reservations.

Since it takes forever and a day for a flight from here to there, we are wanting to go down for 2 weeks to make the most out of this trip. We will probably go to Bonaire first then hop over to Aruba where we can stay pretty cheap in a timeshare. Anyone have insider recommendations on getting a low price to fly from Bonaire to Aruba? Does it typically cost less to fly in and out of one airport vs the other and therefor possibly do the island hop twice???

~~Ray
We hope you can make it. Only 34 diver spots left. IJS
LOVE your signature Ray
We have added another sponsor!!!

I would like to thank

SCUBA DO RAG

for the generous donation.

Check out the sponsors page for the latest addition
2013 Sponsors Page

Thanks again to Scuba Do Rag for sponsoring the Invasion again this year. You guys rock!

A new thread has been added!
So Don't forget to vote! :D

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...13-invasion-event-shirt-vote.html#post6607819

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom