Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Roxanne and I have arrived home safely.
We want to thank everyone for making the 2013 event the BEST Invasion yet.
Thank You everyone for all the pictures you have posted and the kind words you have posted about this year's event.

Roxanne and I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.

Over the next few day I will contacting all the vendors and will let you know when that process is complete.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY THANK YOU WHEN REDEEMING YOUR PRIZES.
Also a post or review about what you won or the onsite manufactures could not hurt either.

We will get a trip report up once I get all of our other post Invasion details complete.

If you have pictures to share please post them here
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...-2013-scubaboard-invasion-picture-thread.html

They will help us once we get time to make this years Invasion video.

Welcome home. Hope week two was glorious and relaxing for you.

Looking forward to next year.

Where are we going? (you know that question always starts on last day of Invasion +1)

Just wanted to let everyone know that Roxanne and I have arrived home safely.
Glad you made it home and now that you've had some time to relax, we all want to know where are we going next year??? :D :D :D

Sorry this has taken me a little while to type this but here it is :)
Thank you again to Roxanne and Dennis for another amazing trip!! Like many have said no clue how you two pull it off year after year and still keep a smile in your face and great vibes all week!!!
Second thank you to all the sponsors who also made the week even more memorable!! Lights and motion Amy and Ken thank you two for well giving Eric and I one very memorable night dive!! Still telling all my friends about it!!! You two made my year!!! And now that Eric won the iPhone housing ( which is well not going to be his anymore I'm stealing it) oops I mean borrowing it :D I can't wait to use Rick's product!!!! :) and to dive wire that was a great write up about the invasion!! Very well done!!!!
last but least to all my friends that I made this year and last!!! Yes the diving and Boanire is well breathtaking but its about the people who you get spend one incredible week with!!! I miss you all and can't wait to do it again next year!!! And dive team 8 is well just beyond great!!!
Now just one last question!!! Where in world are we going next year?! I'm not good at the waiting game!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom