BONAIRE GROUP TRIP 620.00pp or less July 3-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be booking today.

Are there any early birds going? I like to be out of bed before the sunrises.

Dennis can you send me Donna's phone number and extension again.

Reef, glad to hear you are joining our adventure. I cant say that I am an early bird for diving as I have never been able to dive at dawn, but I generally do get up as the sun does.

I am certain we will have enough early risers for you though.

Hi Dennis,

Got confirmation on my ticket - just waiting for Donna to send my invoice (so I can $$) and I will be all set.

though i am really very interested (planned to dive bonaire for spring break -- but it fell through), family tradition dictates spending july 4th up on cape cod. not a bad vacation, mind you: just terrible diving! i'll be spending two weeks in bonaire anyways over christmas break 2010!

I've said it once but I'll say it again, this is as good of a deal you'll ever find going to Bonaire for what you're going to get. If it could work for me I'd grab the last two but it just doesn't. This really is a great opportunity for two more people.

I thought I could really negotiate a good deal but cardzard has put me to shame! :D

I just saw this post and would love to hit Bonaire....Is it too late to join this group? Let me know if there is space and I'll call you in the next day or two to find out....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom