Bonaire cheap flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfproul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
When is the best time to fly to Bonaire ...I have been searching for few days now
and best price I got was 1300 $ ..i am flying from montreal ...

any hints would be appreciated..

A few weeks ago I priced from Baltimore to Bonaire, it was in the 400 dollar range, now that is also because it is for several months out, August to be precise. . .

Look at picking up the Continental red-eye departure out of Newark on Saturday.

A quick check for mid-March shows $765 r/t. Leaving YUL Friday night around 5PM, 5hr layover in Newark, arriving BON Saturday at 5:40AM.

Good news is that everything on Bonaire is geared up for the early arrival. Most resorts will store your gear, provide breakfast, and let you go through BMP orientation that morning so you can be diving by 10am if desired.

Other options to try: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=170232

have a group going in April out of JFK-air jamaica w/ 1 hr layover in mo bay on to Bonaire.Leave JFK 7:55 arrive in Bonaire at 2:30 pm..dive the same day..if interested pm me..air fare is like $619.. total package is $1600..includes airfare-hotel-breakfast-free nitrox-unlimited boat dives-unlimited beach dives-rental vehicle-$75food /beverage credit at resort-if you need or desire advance ow certification its complementary as being on our trip..Or if you need nitrox certification it can be complementary..

Back
Top Bottom