Bonaire Booking Info Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbb97fxdwg

Reaction score
Help,
Trying to book 6/06 Bonaire trip. Lots of Search engines and online travel agents have deals. I am having problems getting "What's included in Rate" info. No one knows if rates are for Divers or nondivers and whether rates are "dive and drive". Want to get best rate but I dont want any suprizes. Even Buddy Dive Resort desk can't tell me what package certain travel Comps. purchase. Thx.

Michael B.

Contact Aquadreams or Caradonna, they're dive travel agents and should be able to tell you exactly what you're getting. I used Dani @Aquadreams to go to Bonaire in 2004. Expedia and the like don't seem to have all the details as you've noticed.

www.aquadreams.com - dani@aquadreams.com
www.caradonna.com

There's also bonairepros.com, I'm sure they also know what their packages include, I just have never used them.

Also, the week of June 17-24 is Dive into Adventure (Dive Festival) week. so if you can go then, you'll get a better deal on some things.

http://www.diveintoadventurebonaire.com/

If you book through an online service such as Expedia, you do not get the Drive and Dive at Buddys. I emailed Buddy's after the fact, and they requested that I fax my CC number.

Yes, go with Caradonna they are very good and they tell you exactly what you get. As a matter of fact just booked a trip with them to Ambergris Caye.

Also check out Deep Blue View if you like a more personal place .... the do great package deals. They have a number of options, and everything is mapped out as to what's included. It's like having your own vacation home ...

http://www.deepblueview.com/

Back
Top Bottom