Bonaire Beautiful Brillant... bring your BCD's September 2002 Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha-

Still trying to fit this trip into my schedule. When do I need to let you know by?

Sandy

Originally posted by SunshineFish
Natasha-

Still trying to fit this trip into my schedule. When do I need to let you know by?

Sandy

Go for it girl --- sounds like it should be a hoot and a half!

Sandy:
I'll be filling the rooms for Bonaire up until July 1st. I have 6 rooms left as of today. There have been several people inquiring about them. If they go before the July 1st date, then the trip will be sold out.
I think June might want a room mate, right? Maybe you two could room again..
We'd love to have you, and you will love Bonaire!

PS Lots of women on this trip.
So far ..there are 8 women with deposits down. We're out numbering the men 2 to 1, since there are only 4 men that have sent in money.

Darryl
I'm sure we can hook up for a shore dive. The reef right behind our resort is one of the easiest shore dives on the island.
We're at the Plaza Resort. You can call us and let us know what day will be good for you.

Natasha

I went up to the Plaza's web site Plaza Resort Bonaire to see where they were located and so I could start reading about the island. I'm confused as to where they are located.

Are they located near the Calabas Reef? If not approximately where on the island.

The Plaza Resort will spoil everyone. It's by far the nicest resort on Bonaire. Nothing else even comes close.
It's 1 mile from downtown, and 5 minutes south of the airport. I believe the reef behind the resort is called the 5th palm, but I have to check in my log book. If I'm wrong I'll repost.
Have fun!
Oh still 6 more rooms to fill. Who else wants to go?

Me! I just have to work up the nerve to ask the boss tomorrow. See what she says.

Wow! Really? And Belize too? But wait I asked June to be my roomie first ...I think...
Oh no I did say you two could room up ..Hm I may be out a roomie on this deal. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom