Bonaire Accomodations and airfare

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigwaves

Reaction score
I am planning a trip to Bonaire at the end of December but I have a very limited budget. Where should I stay? My friends entire family will be staying in a condo there so I will be spending the majority of time with them. I basically need just a place to crash. I have heard about studio apartments that are pretty cheap.

Big...

Regarding air....Air Jamaica is having INCREDIBLE rates from Chicago right now. Yes, yes, you will get some AJ negative past experiences, but they have really cleaned up their act, in my opinion, we've flown them 6 times in the last 8 months, and they have "cleaned up their act" and have finally settled down.

Not that they are perfect, no airline is. Our experience in the last 8 months (we actually started flying AJ in 1998 to Bonaire, before we moved here, then stopped when they had all their "problems, restarted again within the last year) has been a decent one with them.

Wecome to the board.
Liz will not toot her own horn so I will. She owns one of the less expensive places on Bonaire but at the same time a very good operation. You might find a less expensive place but none better run.
For air your other option is Continental out of Huston or their new flight out of Newark.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom