Bonaire 7/23-7/30- Buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeffryg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I have just gotten back into diving after a 20 year layoff to raise two daughters. Went to Grand Cayman with the family last year (oldest is now certified) and was bitten, once again, by the 'dive bug'. Due to other family commitments I will be traveling solo. This is my first time to Bonaire and will be staying at Buddy Dive. I've signed up for 6 boat dives and a rental truck. I'm looking for a buddy or group to share some shore diving. I am an experienced, fun-loving, conservative diver (instructor for 8 years), in great shape, but 20 years is a while ago. I Will be using a Go-Pro/camera on some dives. Feel free to reply, PM me or look for my name on the 'buddy board'. Thanks, Jeff

My family and I will be in Bonaire from July 24 - 31. The kids will be learning scuba for the first part of the week while my wife and I do some shore diving. I've been to Bonaire a few times but it has been 13 years since my last visit. You are welcome to join us for some outings if you like. I'm especially looking forward to doing a drift dive from La Danias to Karpata and also seeing how much the Hilma Hooker has changed since I last saw her. We will be staying at Sand Dollar just next to Buddy's.

Scott

As luck would have it we will be there from the 30th of July until the 6th of August

My family and I will be in Bonaire from July 24 - 31. The kids will be learning scuba for the first part of the week while my wife and I do some shore diving. I've been to Bonaire a few times but it has been 13 years since my last visit. You are welcome to join us for some outings if you like. I'm especially looking forward to doing a drift dive from La Danias to Karpata and also seeing how much the Hilma Hooker has changed since I last saw her. We will be staying at Sand Dollar just next to Buddy's.

Scott

Are you using the Kids Camp through Buddy Dive? After you return, would you please post your experience with them? We are considering doing this with our 11 and 13 year old next summer.

My kids ( 17 and 14 ) will be doing the Open Water Diver course with Dive Friends. Before I booked the trip to Bonaire they did an introduction to diving session here at home. They really enjoyed it, so Bonaire here we come. I am also signing them up to do the PADI eLearning before we go to give them a head start.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom