Bonaire 4/19 - 4/28, any other solos going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottNY

Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like my non-diving friend has to work so she's rather unhappy, but too late to cancel and... well... I wouldn't want to anyway!

So I'd be looking for dive buddies anyway, but now also have extra bed in Plaza if anyone wants to help cut cost of room for the week. I don't care if you're male/female, white/black/purple... (ok, the purple would maybe be worrisome.) So just make me an offer if you're interested.

I'm 40/m, PADI rescue cert, but under 30 dives total. Going to do the park orientation day 1 and Nitrox cert that afternoon and next AM if I can. Then boats in AM and ideally find folks to hook up w/for some shore dives. Got a ton of reading I've got to get done so won't be partying much. Just there to dive.

If interested in hooking up, just let me know!

Thanks,
Scott

Hi, Scott...will be there on the 24th. til the 1st. and staying at the Plaza also..if you want to meet up with us..you're more than welcome too. We are diving with Toucan Divers everything is all set up with them.

Hey Scott, I am there 16th thru to the 30th. I am with two different groups who are only there for one week each. Both groups are staying at Buddy's. I'll definitely want someone to dive with on Saturday 23rd as one group flies in and another flies out but you are more than welcome to meet up with us when you arrive.

Great...

We'll all have to figure out how to contact each other once there. Turns out my friend is coming after all. But she may just be in a beginner dive class if she dives at all. (If anyone else has non-divers along who maybe play tennis or something, maybe they could hang out.)

Is there a message board or something down at Plaza? I was going to do the AM boat dives with Toucan. Rest is up in the air.

Scott

Scott,

Check with the dive shop. They may have a list of people also looking for buddies. You can also go on a boat dive and meet people that way...the cool thing about Bonaire is there is always someone going in the water, especially at the resorts...ask to tag along with a buddy group. most people are receptive to this.

J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom