Bohol Stay Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

F UNit:
If you book early (month or so in advance) on Cebu Pacific Pak you can get direct flights to Cebu for cheap - about eleven hundred bucks

edit- I think it's only in the last few months they've had direct flights HKG-Cebu

but I'm a slave to PAL and Cathay Pacific for the xtra luggage allowance I have with them... Cebu Pacific would skin me alive for the 40kg+ of gear I bring nowadays!!! :shocked:

pakman:
but I'm a slave to PAL and Cathay Pacific for the xtra luggage allowance I have with them... Cebu Pacific would skin me alive for the 40kg+ of gear I bring nowadays!!! :shocked:

ahhh shame - some good deals on those budget airlines - i'm heading over to subic in december from macau on tiger - interested in how thats going to be...

F UNit:
ahhh shame - some good deals on those budget airlines - i'm heading over to subic in december from macau on tiger - interested in how thats going to be...

Yeah I used that Tiger flight from Macau to Clark last time I went to Subic. Real cheap, but I got nailed for excess luggage (I think nearly HK$300-$400 each way) - they only give u a 15kg checkin allowance. So the excess luggage $$ and the ferrying over to Macau negated the benefits.

Thanks for the people who gave us info. We finally got an email confirmation back from Alona Tropical (although they still don't know our last name or phone number - they said all they need is a first name!)

I suppose first week of Jan is still high season - apparently a couple of flights from Manila on Jan 7 (Sun) are already fully booked! Which was something I didn't expect. I booked Cathay in the end - Cebu Pacific is priced very cheap except it leaves HK at midnight and arrives at Cebu 3 in the morning! What are you supposed to do if you are going to Bohol? Just hang out on the sidewalk until the first ferry in the morning?

Will let you know how the trip goes - hopefully I will have some good uw pics to post.

By the way, a bit of construction currently ongoing at Alona Tropical. I don't think it should be an issue but just something to know. I am at Alona Beach right now and the weather is great.

Back
Top Bottom