Bohol Diver's Resort and Club....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes you're right about the sandy bottom at the top. It is equally nice during the night dive, the bigger nudies are always out (well at least back in 05). Can't say how it is/was 4 mos. ago since we didn't have the chance to do a night dive because of a near passing storm.

maybe the place has changed but our stay in Bolhol divers resort was in a word ..HORRIBLE. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone

Sorry neglect of forum here! Titch me!

Yup - they are on Alona Beach, Panglao Island - viz was pretty good when we were there - depending on which site of course.
We had Allan a couple of times and he was quite intense. We also had Jessie who is a nabbed freelance from the area who loves all the little critters which is awesome - he is a super smiley guy as well - loves a laugh. Darwin is an instructor there but we managed to get him as a guide for a day out at Pamilican which was a super dive site and a great day - another great DM (well, come instructor). He also sent us out to Punta Wall and Doljo with Jessie 'cause we had been to all the other major sites - these four dives were the best in the area as far as I was concerned and the viz was better than anywhere else that we did.
Totally agree on that Thai food from Isis though and would thoroughly recommend the mango pancakes at the joint on the Bohol Diver's Club side of Oops Cafe! (Sorry can't remember what the name of the place is so can only give directions!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom