Body Glove M4TR1X Men's Black 3/2 Wetsuit - Size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sn4p

New
Reaction score
I have for sale the below wetsuit and footies. I am new here to the site, and I'm just trying to get rid of this stuff as it doesn't fit me anymore. I am located in Miami Beach, and this is available for local pick up or shipping. I need it gone soon.

Body Glove M4TR1X Men's Black 3/2 Wetsuit - Size Small
The M4TR1X wet suit from Body Glove is a short zip full suit with a solid combination of stretch and durability. The suit is designed with a fluid pattern that molds to the natural curves of the body. Short zip with floodgate shield to prevent moisture from entering through the zipper Future flex stretch material (nylon and neoprene rubber). Fluid seal liquid tape prevents moisture from penetrating suit. D span cuffs reduces water entry. Vapor lock stitching Superflex kneepad technology. Hide-a-key pocket on sleeve. Thermofiber heat reflecting panels help maintain body warmth.

3kc3me3pa5T35Z55Q2b3m314894e4b0451fd3.jpg

and

DeepSee 6.5MM ECHOZIP Boot - Size 11
SeeFlex Nylon II Neoprene
Flexible Vulcanized Rubber Sole
Non-Corrosive Delrin Zipper

3k53me3lf5Z05U65R2b3m4beeeee0a4021bde.jpg

I will let both go for $250 OBO.

Feel free to email me at dmitri.mds AT gmail DOT com.
Phone information can be exchanged if anyone is interested.

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom