Bob Wentz Park 05/24/2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jstuart1

Contributor
Reaction score
I am headed for Austing on Tuesday morning and plan to dive Windy Point at Bob Wentz park about noon. Anyone want to go that day? I also may dive on Thursday morning before heading back to houston.

jstuart1:
I am headed for Austing on Tuesday morning and plan to dive Windy Point at Bob Wentz park about noon. Anyone want to go that day? I also may dive on Thursday morning before heading back to houston.

Let me get home and see how well I recover from roofing this weekend - I'll get back with you on Monday! :0)

Dearman:
Let me get home and see how well I recover from roofing this weekend - I'll get back with you on Monday! :0)

Er, um... This was me posting, on my best friend's computer (which has auto-logon enabled). I didn't realize I'd misposted until it was too late, but by then he was back in here cracking the whip and screaming at me to go and get some more roofing work done. ;0)

It doesn't look like I'll be able to dive before Wednesday; since this weekend was so amazingly hot and cloudless, we didn't get as much done as we had hoped, and there is some shingling left to do. I'll catch you next time!

Spamsonite (NOT Dearman)

I'm going to have to cancel myself. Had jury duty today and have to go back tomorrow. I'll have my suitcase with me so I can head out from there but don't want tanks and gear sitting in the heat all day so no diving this trip for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom