Bob Wendtz Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I will be out at Bob Wendtz State Park at Windy Point Sunday Noon until 8 PM with the Travis County Emergency Unit doing water safety patrol.

If you are out there stop by and say HI.................

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea :D

I hope you have a boring day out there, but we all know this is going to be a bad weekend for drunk boaters on Travis. Low lake lake levels and budnoweiser are a baaaaaaad mix.

I finally get my boat outta the shop today so I just gotta get out there. I'll be the sober guy with the diving gear on his bass boat. Shouldn't be too hard to spot the :dork2: dropping dive gear as he goes ...

Anyway, thanks for getting out there Shawn. The life you save might be my own ... :D

My plans for the weekend changed and I'm sticking around home base. Brandon and I will be there early in the morning then maybe heading someplace a little more exciting later in the afternoon. See you out there!

I hope you have a boring day out there, but we all know this is going to be a bad weekend for drunk boaters on Travis. Low lake lake levels and budnoweiser are a baaaaaaad mix.

I finally get my boat outta the shop today so I just gotta get out there. I'll be the sober guy with the diving gear on his bass boat. Shouldn't be too hard to spot the :dork2: dropping dive gear as he goes ...

Anyway, thanks for getting out there Shawn. The life you save might be my own ... :D

Finally got the bass boat out. Great news, I know a bunch of divers who would like to dive off of boats..........:rofl3:

I'll be watching for you........have a safe and great weekend

My plans for the weekend changed and I'm sticking around home base. Brandon and I will be there early in the morning then maybe heading someplace a little more exciting later in the afternoon. See you out there!

Wow, last I heard you were heading North, and I didn't even call you tonight thinking you were on the road...............I did talk to Brandon about setting up a dive camp trip in October...........

See you there.............

John, you and Brandon come 'rock' the Giant Stride for a bit of excitement!!!! :D

John, you and Brandon come 'rock' the Giant Stride for a bit of excitement!!!! :D
Hey, if there are spots available and ya'll want to do something more interesting than the old scuba park, Starnes Island, Tom Hughes, etc. let me know. I'd like to run out to the Shaker Plant and give that a shot sometime. We have a pretty decent map that a bunch of DMs made once upon a time when the lake was low.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom