Boats that accomodate both snorkelers and divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irmo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Question. I am trying to put together a dive trip out of Fajardo PR for Christmas week that will allow my daughter and I to dive and my son and wife to snorkel. Both Casa del Mar and Sea Ventures say that can do this. Is that kind of trip common, and what is the general opinion of that plan? We are novce divers so going to 100' is not essential. Does anybody know if the sites out of Fajardo offer shallow reefs and deeper stuff 50'ish in the same spot? Thanks in advance.

JB

We'll be going out of Fajardo with Casa del Mar on the 22nd. Mixed group, snorkelers and divers (2 of each). I'll post a report when we finsh.

Bummer, we just got blown out for tomorrow. The weather is not good in PR this week at least not in the Rio Grande and Fajardo region. We were also cancelled for a boat tour to Vieques tomorrow night. Is anyone down on the southwest (La Parguera) area diving this week? How about Rincòn?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom