Boat/beach dive July 14/15 Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheVinstigator

Registered
Reaction score
My brother and I will be down there, Driving from Cape Coral, looking to dive with some locals or some advice. Looks like a boat in the afternoon and the beach in the morning. Leaving for fla friday july 9 so I`ll be away from my computer but would gladly give my cell phone # or a phone call to anyone interested. Thanks all, I have gotten more info from this web site than anywhere else. Vinny B :11ztongue

Hey Vinny
Glad you can see our neck of the woods. Would love to beach dive with ya, but can only do a late afternoon dive....its that working/diving problem :D.
Anyways, PM me your cell phone number just in case...

Thought you would like this pic from previous beach dive. Sure wish I could do another. The water here is really sucky. Been lotsa rain and vis in the lake is only about 6' and it stinks from all the run-off. See attached picture.

Vinny,
You better have BIG lungs...
Scuba Jenny is the MASTER of BEACH DIVING!!!!
Jenny, didn't you stay down about 2 hours on one tank of air on Saturday 7/3/04 AM beach dive?????

If I thought I could keep up with Scuba Jenny.. I would do the dive. I think I can last a bit over an hour on one tank...a shallow reef dive. Scuba Jenny has me working on lung exercises to expand my capability... I think I MIGHT catch up to her in ... er... say.. 100 year?????!!!!!! :wink:

Jenny... if you thought you could tolerate a wimpy diver like myself... I'd like to TRY to make a twilight dive with you guys.
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Vinny
Glad you can see our neck of the woods. Would love to beach dive with ya, but can only do a late afternoon dive....its that working/diving problem :D.
Anyways, PM me your cell phone number just in case...

I can do late afternoon beach dives as well..... My house? :wink:

Oops! Should have checked the dates! I'm in the same "boat" as Jenny, That darn work, getting in the way. Hope you have great diving!
Rebecca

Marvel:
I can do late afternoon beach dives as well..... My house? :wink:
We will be down there all week,July 9 to 17th, will drive over when we can all coordinate a date and time. We will probably do a dive boat in the morning, relax in the afternoon and dive twilight. See yall soon thanks Vinny Cell#732-691-2663

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom