Board Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Six letters does not a sesquipedalian make. Why DO they call you letter boy?

Because he has a random number generator he uses when he doesn't know how to spell a word. Which happens at a disturbingly high rate.

And he is NOT permitted to use the Special Papal Dispensation for Engineering Spelling Skill. :lotsalove:

Art

Because he has a random number generator he uses when he doesn't know how to spell a word. Which happens at a disturbingly high rate.

And he is NOT permitted to use the Special Papal Dispensation for Engineering Spelling Skill. :lotsalove:

Art

But I can use trig to calculate the trajectory of a round, compensating for wind, air temp, precipitation, tube wear and about 15 other variables to put a round at 15,000M in your front door.

He works for the post office and delivers mail...
Glad you clarified, because the two are not always synonymous. :wink:

Glad you clarified, because the two are not always synonymous. :wink:

I consider Mailpersons to be like the SPAM filter on your in box, all the important stuff gets tossed and all the crap comes through . . .

But I can use trig to calculate the trajectory of a round, compensating for wind, air temp, precipitation, tube wear and about 15 other variables to put a round at 15,000M in your front door.

Dang!

So that's what you have to do to deliver those short rounds.

I didn't realize it was so complicated. :mooner:

Art

Dang!

So that's what you have to do to deliver those short rounds.

I didn't realize it was so complicated. :mooner:

Art

It doesn't help load it(the round) into a truck and drive it to the guys door.

Ah so, but you guys are not terribly quick about it though........'shot over' :D

Shot Out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom