BMW’s M3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darnold9999:
If you ever get up this way there is a road between Cache Creek and Whistler where you can push it quite a bit. Not so much high speed as there are very few straight bits, but a couple hundred miles of curves, curves and more curves. Some straight up more going down. I try to do it once a year in spring about 5:00 AM on a Monday morning so there is no traffic at all. Heavy traffic on this road is 5 cars an hour. Serious blast. The risk is finding rock on the road. Had to help someone back to a town when they took out their oil pan and blew their air bag on fresh rock.

Sounds great, I sold my R6 because the cops were closing down on us at a local mountain road full of twisties......so sad. I track a Porche Turbo every now and then, but that gets old after a while.

Know im comming in a bit late, but hey never too late to share your opinion :p... I personally love the look of the M3.. but ever since I first saw one I have been in love with the Infinity G35... god I love everything about that car -- will probably be my first (woot 16, can drive now.. just have to get off my lazy bum and get my licence -_-)... too bad my family doesnt own one :( *thumbs down* oh well.. guess the minivan and the "boat" aka Grand Marquis will have to do... :(

for as much as i like them, i'd never have one- they are unimaginative

now.................

if you want a stupidly fast car why not try a little imagination and individuality and go for

standard the car weights approx 600kg, with the majority of the weight in the front- remove this, and place a Suzuki Hyabusa engine, you have a car that weighs approx 400kg with the majority over the back wheels = sideways is the new forwards :)

oh and if your really crazy you could stick a turbo on it :) or a supercharger :) :)

What, no classic fans?? Cobra!

simong6:
cobras are cool!!

how about a westfield/lotus 7

Hard to find! Not too common to see ANY lotus here. I had a thing for the Europa and the Elan years ago, but could never make one appear.

yeah the lotus 7 is not a common sight over here, however there are several westfield 7's

i've even seen a video of one ahnialating porsches!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom