Blurfix3 SO Naked Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crux0724

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I have a blurfix3 so naked for my hero3 with a 55mm urpro cyfilter and I have a question. Is this filter setup a wet filter or is it best to install it dry then dive in? If I had to guess, i would say it's a wet filter but wanted to verify before I ruined even more diving footage!

Thanks!

Put it on after you are in the water and make sure there aren't any bubbles sticking to it. I've ruined footage the same way.

Yes it is a wet filter. The advantadge over internal filters is you can take it on and off when it is appropriate whitout opening the housing.

-sent from mobile unit

Thanks for the information! Have you guys set up a rig to keep it attached to the camera when its not on the lens? I would like to minimize the chance of dropping.

Just got mine on Monday and I have a question as well. Does the piece feel loose to you after clicked in place on the camera? How tight-fitting should it be? Mine comes off with what seems like too little effort. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom