Bluemagoo Returns!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Bluemagoo! I was just thinking about you the other day. Good to see you again! What's up?

Thinking of me!? Flattering but maybe you need to get a life. :wink:

Haven't touched my stuff for well over a year now. My SPG blew way outside Firehouse and it was a long swim in, worrying if my 1st stage also got drowned. Got it all fixed up. Or so I thought. Then while on another dive, this former Old Faithful (20yrs) began making a comment on my character by hissing like crazy. I took the hint and packed it up. Plus there's the new house, new job, new big project, traveling -- but same wife :) .

Now I'm just swimming for exercise and trying to build-up my breath-hold times. I try to be regular doing a lap at Ala Mo's on weekend mornings; around 9-ish for an hour or so. Look for a guy floundering in mid-channel, wearing a long-sleeve rash guard, black Xcel surfing skull cap w/bill, and small red waistbag. If not doing a lap, I'll be duck-diving on the Magic Island end. Hey, people think Ala Mo's is a wasteland but there's some big outcroppings with a fair supply of life: threadfin and raccoon butterflys, tons of Dominos, small schools of papio, groups of Moorish Idols, morays including the pretty snowflake variety, takos, banded coral shrimp, and two resident turtles that always scare the crap outta me when they suddenly explode off the murky bottom.

bluemagoo:
Thinking of me!? Flattering but maybe you need to get a life. :wink:

That too :wink:

Haven't touched my stuff for well over a year now. My SPG blew way outside Firehouse and it was a long swim in, worrying if my 1st stage also got drowned. Got it all fixed up. Or so I thought. Then while on another dive, this former Old Faithful (20yrs) began making a comment on my character by hissing like crazy. I took the hint and packed it up. Plus there's the new house, new job, new big project, traveling -- but same wife :)

Busy, busy!! - but looks like positive things :wink:

Now I'm just swimming for exercise and trying to build-up my breath-hold times. I try to be regular doing a lap at Ala Mo's on weekend mornings; around 9-ish for an hour or so. Look for a guy floundering in mid-channel, wearing a long-sleeve rash guard, black Xcel surfing skull cap w/bill, and small red waistbag. If not doing a lap, I'll be duck-diving on the Magic Island end. Hey, people think Ala Mo's is a wasteland but there's some big outcroppings with a fair supply of life: threadfin and raccoon butterflys, tons of Dominos, small schools of papio, groups of Moorish Idols, morays including the pretty snowflake variety, takos, banded coral shrimp, and two resident turtles that always scare the crap outta me when they suddenly explode off the murky bottom.

The way it usually is, just gotta know where the good spots are for critters.

Glad you are doing well! We have another picnic on Monday, so if you have the time and interest - love to have you there!

Aloha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom