Blue Water Diviers, Tortola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpomerantz:
We'll be crusing to St Thomas and Tortolla in early January. Any idea who the cruise operators usually go with? Thanks.

I think it's usually Phil's "Aquaventure". He's right near the cruise dock in the huge downtown area. We made a dive with his group a couple of years ago and couldn't have been happier. Would have done more but were booked into diving with Blue Water for the next day. With BW, 10 days of great diving. Tanks 3000+ so I think "Captsaaz" got a bum fill. There were usually 6-8 divers on the Boat and the DM's did a wonderful job. We'd certainly dive with either BW or Aquaventure again. If your're there on a Friday night, check out the Sushi night at the hotel overlooking the Marina. If you like hot and spicy chicken wings, (never had anything quite like them before) visit the "Bat Cave". Ken :42:

Thanks

yakivet:
I think it's usually Phil's "Aquaventure". He's right near the cruise dock in the huge downtown area. We made a dive with his group a couple of years ago and couldn't have been happier. Would have done more but were booked into diving with Blue Water for the next day. With BW, 10 days of great diving. Tanks 3000+ so I think "Captsaaz" got a bum fill. There were usually 6-8 divers on the Boat and the DM's did a wonderful job. We'd certainly dive with either BW or Aquaventure again. If your're there on a Friday night, check out the Sushi night at the hotel overlooking the Marina. If you like hot and spicy chicken wings, (never had anything quite like them before) visit the "Bat Cave". Ken :42:

Back
Top Bottom