Blue Water Buddy Sept 19-21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divechaplain-sara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll be visiting in Alabama later this month and would like to try to get some dives in on one of the following days Sept 19-21. Anyone free to go with me?

19 - 21? Can you not stretch your plans into the weekend? I might go to Blue Water the weekend prior if the local quarry in Huntsville does not open. What part of Alabama will you be in?
Howard

I'll be in Alabama for the weekend but have a nephew's football game Saturday mornning and then the Auburn game on Sat. afternoon/evening and a family reunion on Sunday. I'll be staying in Oneonta.

Checked the calender this am. Thursday is the only day I can do it. I can be off work all day for diving. Have to go out of town Wednesday and Friday evening.

Are they open on weekdays?

Thursday was my preference of the three, so we will plan on it. I'll pm you my contact information.

Still on for tomorrow. Arriving for 10:00 opening time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom