Blue Springs Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mustybobl

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone want to dive blue springs Monday I am in town from MN just need someone to get me by the guards at the gate. I can buy the air.

Thank you
Bob

I live 20 minutes from Blue Springs (Orange City) but I'm diving Blue Heron Monday night so not available.

I prefer Alexander Springs for a few reasons, one being that you can go solo. It's about 45 minutes from Blue Springs.

Blue Spring (near Orange City) is the only "singular" one in Florida. All the others are Blue Springs. In my opinion the best time to do Blue Spring is on an off day, without a lot of bathers in the water. They screw up the vis on the swim from the head spring to the swimming area. It's magical when it's clear.

Thanks I did Alex yesterday it was packed. Have fun at the bridge that's a great dive.
It's a shame you're here when the springs are crowded.

Last edited:
Thank for the info I always thought that the orange city blue spring was springs and the others was spring. Spend enough time down here and I be talking like a Florian in no time :)

I am normally down here in Feruary and at that time of year you FLORIDA people think it's cold and the spring(s) belong to us northerners last time I was at alexander springs I think there was 1 other group there and they where tourist

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom