Blue Springs 8/14-15 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cra2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A bud and I are planning diving Blue Springs early one morning this weekend just to stay wet until the REEF class.

Anyone else going or wanna go?

cra2:
A bud and I are planning diving Blue Springs early one morning this weekend just to stay wet until the REEF class.

Anyone else going or wanna go?
Penny, I and the Kids are thinking of doing Blue Grotto Sat or Sunday depending on the weather. Blue is too much for the kids.

Blue Springs too much for kids?? I have to assume you are talking about kids that dive here, otherwise for younger kids there is tubing and snorkeling around the spring and run, as well as canoeing in the St Johns and such at Blue Spring. There is nothing but a hole in the ground at Blue Grotto (oh and it costs more), not much to see, you can go just about as deep at either one and IMO its more fun with the flow at Blue Spring. Put an extra 2# on the kids and they can counter the upflow same as any adult going down there.

However, whichever one you choose, have fun this weekend. We are at Ginnie and Peacock for cavern training.

Well nevermind.. with this unpredictable storm coming through, I guess it's best not to plan anything Saturday morning.
I mean, being a gear-renter, it would suck to check everything out and then find out the Springs got shut down for some reason.
Or worse,.. that my house blew away.
Maybe next weekend.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom