Blue Springs 7-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fox-Cousteau

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Several of us will be diving Blue Springs in Orange City this Friday, (7-10-09). Meet at the gate at 8 AM. I am looking for a dive buddy with a cavern cert. for the dive.

6 of us (3 Cavern, 3 OW) mad a morning trip to Blue SpringS :mooner: this morning. WOW, what a great dive we had! :D
The best time to dive at Blue Springs, Orange city, is weekdays when school is in session. we met at the gate at 9 AM and were groups 2 & 3 (Cavern/Cave certifications must sign in separately) the run is about 3.5 feet deep at the diver entry point (a nice change from the ankle & knee deep water we've been having).

At the "boil" itself the flow seemed to be the strongest I've experienced is since I've been diving there (about 3 years) and viz was 70 + (measured by being able to see the sign from the surface). :eyebrow:

Following the dive, we did a drift down stream to the exit and were treated to even more "great viz" and lots of fish. :D

After the dive, several of us met at Stavro's for lunch.

are u going back to the blue spring any time soon i would love to go thanks

are u going back to the blue spring any time soon i would love to go thanks

very possible. I'll post here and PM you as soon as I know when I'll be going. Are you available for Mid-week diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom