Blue Lagoon Scuba Park?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, they are indeed still open, although hours have somewhat changed from the summer. They open at 11am on weekdays now instead of 8am, I believe. Weekends are still 8am opening.

79 degrees last weekend and some of the best vis there i have seen to date. The boats and platforms were clearly visible from the surface--even on Sunday. I'm sure that this rain we just got took care of that, though. :(

Thanks, everyone! I had the URL bookmarked but it's not connecting so I didn't know if the website was just down OR if the park is closed.

Thanks!

That happens a lot with that website. It will come back up, eventually. Keep trying!

Hemlon:
Does anyone know if Blue Lagoon scuba park is still in business?

They are in business,,,,the setting is 'east Texas' with pines and pot holed dirt roads. The 2 ponds are pretty....but it is like diving a shallow 'moon scape'....no wildlife to speak of nor veg.. A good log book entry sorta place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom