Blue Lagoon, Huntsville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timbdivin

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anyone have current phone number for Blue Lagoon? 936-291-6111 has been disconnected. Specifically need to know what entrance fee and airfills cost for instructors and divemasters with classes. Website says entrance fee for divers is $15 and airfills are $8.

Update: their phone number is now working. Nevermind.

Thought I would post the answer so that others know:

From past experience they let Instructors and dive masters in for free as long as they have students. And my airfills were $8, but I am not an instructor or dm.

So Tim, what was their answer? I asked a few weeks ago and the person at checkin said they had no special policy for divemasters but I'm not sure if they were referring to classes or fun dives. As I was not there for a class and my shop seldom does classes there, I didn't pursue it.

For a shop that regularly takes students there, the Instructor can bring in the DMs he/she needs for a class for free.

If you're not so routine or an independent instructor who doesn't do as much, they may make a different call. Jake is the fellow normally there signing people in and he's very cool.

76F last week I believe.

This is from an email from BL at Blue Lagoon: "Entry fee is $15, $8 for airfills. Divemasters get in free with classes but do pay for air." He followed up and said instructors got free entrance and free air if they were with a class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom