Blue Lagoon Huntsville, Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluelagoonscuba

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted everyone to know that the Blue Lagoon is undergoing new owners/managers.

We are very excited, and things moved a little quicker than we anticipated.

I am trying to get letters out to all the dive shops this week. Details can be seen at our new website
www bluelagoonscuba.net Our new phone number is 936-438-8888.

Please call if you have any questions. We look forward to serving the diving communtiy for years to come.

Thanks,

Phil Riggs

I was out there a few yrs ago for cavern training/doubles training......the on-site road conditions back then were horrific....definitely 'Hummer-Time' ! Getting my vehicle in and out of there was just too scary.....I would never go back for that reason alone !

I was out there a few yrs ago for cavern training/doubles training......the on-site road conditions back then were horrific....definitely 'Hummer-Time' ! Getting my vehicle in and out of there was just too scary.....I would never go back for that reason alone !

Of course, I want to see activity at BL because only regular diving will keep it alive. Frankly, I just don't want it when I am there. The place is "slap 'yo mama" pristine and the best dive sites are "horrific" to get into--except, of course, if you are a Texan with a truck.

The large groups and classes have easy enough access on the north end.

:vintagediver:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom