Blue Hole video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I loved it thanks. I NEED to get wet. But every weekend is booked until some time in April.

Thank you for the look. it would appear that you have a really nice facility for getting wet in that part of the world. If I ever get down that way I will be sure and bring the gear. btw, the video and pictures were really quite good and very informative.

Thanks for the look see!! Have been too busy lately to even get wet. This video reminded me that even though there isn't much to look at, Blue Hole is a great place to get wet. Great video for your first try. Keep up the good work. LOL

Oh gee thanks! Now I REALLY feel the need to get a 7mm suit so I can dive the hole. I've had a bug about diving it since I found the hole by accident several years ago. Lately been wanting a 7 suit so I can hit the colder water spots. It is a really nice vid, thanks for sharing. Hell, I dove Perch (55 degrees) in my 3/2, maybe BH wouldn't bee so bad after all. :D

FD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom