Blue Hole (New Mexico) Dive Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LakeScubaDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey all!
We at Lake Diver recently made a dive trip to the Blue Hole in New Mexico. It was a pretty great trip despite the wether being pretty darn cold and me having a bad case of Strep Throat. However, I took time off work so I WAS going to dive. Anyway, my partners and I took a bunch of pictures and shot some underwater video of the place and put together a little dive video for everyone to check out. Don't be too critical as this is the first one we have shot and they are bound to get better. Go to www.Lakediver.com and click on the "Blue Hole Video" link on the left side of the page about 1/2 way down in red. It will bring up our video. Please check it out and let us know what you think, and again they are going to get better! Enjoy! If you come out to our next Lake Diver trip and dive with us we will put you in our next one!

Nice video, it's always fun to try out new toys!

I thought the video was very good.

So how about putting a weblink on your site about the next Lakediver outing? I might be able to join.

FD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom