Blue Heron Bridge Hotel Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best Western just north of BHBlvd. Pet friendly if needed. Look at Florida Scuba Charters (really close to the hotel) and Narcosis (near BHB) for charter boats (8 & 2 departures)

I second Best Western. There is also a Super 8, a little closer, cheaper, but not as nice. If money's not an object, there is The Hilton and Marriott on Singer Is.

Ya the super 8 has hourly rates.
Brutal !!
I stay there often because it's just a couple of doors down from the police station and the cops typically sit in the hotel's parking lot taking radar and watching for cars blowning the red light. North Palm Beach police are ruthless and protect their community, you'll find zero drugs there. It truly is a Diver's hotel to just crash and nothing fancy. Every night divers gather around the pool area with a cold beer and swap stories of that day's dive conditions and what they caught/saw with wetsuits hanging all around drying. During lobster mini-season I saw whole dive bags, tanks and coolers sitting in the back of open pickup truck beds and never once touched over nite, that's saying something about being safe (but I have a van to lock it up). They just finished a 2yr room remodeling project and it looks nice with new tile showers, floors and sinks in each room Downside is they jacked the rates from low 60's to the mid 80's now. If you are just a single or two diver, it's a great value for a day or two. Just me, but if a longer stay, you can find better a package right on the ocean beach for a week that is comparable rates. Also many dive shops have secret deals with beach hotels if you book a week package with them so ask for their special 'codes' to use when booking.

Good to know

East of the bridge is way nicer than west of the bridge. General rule of thumb is that the closer you are to the train tracks, the more ghetto it is. That's why they have the police station right there.

Air BnB or VRBO also options

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom