Blue Corner (divecenter) Lembongan, any feedback ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zivva

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

I'm heading to Lembongan in the coming weeks and noticed this new dive center in the area (located next to the Blue Corner dive spot, how surprising).

Anybody have dove with them recently ? Or any advice on good Lembongan dive centers ?

Looking for a small DC to dive in a friendly but still safe atmosphere.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Self-reply to my OP since I decided to dive with them :)

Great dives, great food during the SI, brand new equipment and nice people.

I highly recommend them !

I had a friend that dived there recently. Was pretty happy except the weekend can get pretty noisy with beach parties? Not sure if this is was a one off event or regular happening.

Friday nights all the divemasters & instructors working on the island - as well as tourists, divers, surfers, expats and locals get together at the Blue Corner Beach Bar for drinks, dancing and sitting around the beach fire. During high season the Friday Night Blue Corner Party can be rather legendary on this otherwise quiet and sleepy island.
During low season things are a bit quieter -- but equally fun! Some friday Blue Corner events consist of everyone getting together for a night dive followed by beach-fire, other weeks there's movies on the beach, or sunset water-polo tournaments in the pool.

Lembongan is traditionally a quiet and relaxing place, with Blue Corner Dive situated just north of town in a peaceful area of beach. Friday nights are a welcome break at the end of a week of relaxation, and a great opportunity to meet travelers and divers from all parts of the world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom