Blue Angel renovations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
When we were there in mid June into early July a couple of DMs told us that BA (the hotel) was going to be closed some time in August for some unspecified renovations; does anyone here know if that happened, and if it did, what changes were made?

They were working on the restaurant when were at the dive shop on 8/25. I didn’t venture up to see what was going on but there was a whole lot of banging going on. We were only there for a shore dive but we did run into a couple staying and diving with BA.

We were there Aug 11-18 and they were just starting on the restaurant on our last day. The lady at the front counter said they were updating the restaurant but that she thought that the rest of the renovations were put on hold.

I got a report from my sister relayed by Sharky via FaceBook from a friend of his who is there now. Apparently the restaurant is dismantled, the bar is set up in room 101, and the kitchen is in a tent on the lawn.

Sounds fishy. I heard it was room 201 and rather than a tent it's more of a canopy.

Sounds fishy. I heard it was room 201 and rather than a tent it's more of a canopy.
I don't know what you mean by "fishy". So what if the room number isn't accurate (but maybe it is) and what's the difference between a tent and a canopy? The information is essentially the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom