Blackwater 3000 Dive Light Rechargeable Nite Rider

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

llh867

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Fantastic light--the last one you'll ever need. I used the light just 4 or 5 times, but recently started a family and priorities change!

Original Price $499.95
Asking $350

When it comes to the lighting workhorse in the Diving industry, most Professional Divers turn to our Nite Rider 13.2 volt systems. The popular Black Water 3000 a bulletproof lighting system will produce the required watts and burn times to complete your underwater tasks, this 13.2 volt system also double as a trustworthy caving and recreational addition for the serious diver. The Black Water 3000 is the result of two years developing a Nickel-Metal Hydride lighting system. Though the Black Water 3000 can be used for just about any application, low-visibility, brown-orange silty water conditions are where it will feel at home. The system was designed for extreme deep, dark waters when the sea is not kind and dishes out the worst in diving conditions.

# Rechargeable 13.2 volt 4.0Ah Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery
# Weighs 30%less than comparable NiCad systems
# Allowing up to 30 % longer burn times and shorter recharge times
# 3 light levels: 12w, 20w, and 32w
# Up to 3hr burn @ 12w, 2hrs @ 20w, 1:10hrs @ 32w
# Micro-brute 2.5 hour Smart-Charger
# Wet-connector cords!!!
# Soft Wrist Mount for putting the light where you need it and reducing the backscatter effect.
# Rated to 500 f.f.w.
# System weight: 2.1 lbs (1/2 lb Negative) - Mount, light head and battery
# Battery case size: 6 in. Height x 4.5in. Width x 1.6 in. Thick.
# Heavy-duty belt clip for mounting on weight belt, tank strap or cummerbund

will ship priority and with insurance to anywhere in the USA.

new pictures!

email for more information.

Attachments

• DSC00164.JPG
    DSC00164.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC00166.JPG
    DSC00166.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00165.JPG
    DSC00165.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00167.JPG
    DSC00167.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 227
willing to negotiate on the price and expand shipping to other places...

Might be interested, but lumens are the dominent measure. Went to the web-site. All other lights had lumens rating but this BW3000. What is lumens rating?

All the information I have is on the website and in the manual--and Nite Rider doesn't seem to provide a lumens rating for this. I am not as super light oriented, so I am not sure what to think!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom