Blackbery app for EANx diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dj10022

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Does anyone know where to get or uses a Blackery EANx application? I know there's a few for Iphone but I wasn't able to find one for blackberis.
Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get or uses a Blackery EANx application? I know there's a few for Iphone but I wasn't able to find one for blackberis.
Thanks

What exactly do you want this application to do?

What exactly do you want this application to do?

I was wondering the same. Does your Blackberry have a calculator?

A fellow diver has an Iphone for which he downloaded a third party application that allows you to plan your dive by simply imputing the known dive data (depth, PPO2, time). I know you can use a calculator to achieve the same thing but my memory is short and i never remember formulas... Unless you know and easy to use one for a mathematically challenged guy :)

Assuming you dive EAN32 your equivalent depth for NDL planing is 80% of your actual depth so as long and you can divide by 5 you do not even need a calculator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom