Blackbeards june 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

June 14th Blackbeard's on Morning Star. Did it two years ago and the whole trip was awesome. What's your name--maybe on same boat.

Your killing me kwickert! I'm going on the 7th. This is my first trip with BB's.. Anything special I should request?

You should definately request a dingy ride, extra time in the shower, extra strong punch, the limo on Bimini, the shark suit, and a berth on the top bunk in the bow! Also, if you're not from the south just ask the crew to speak very slowly.

Also, having dived in both Cozumel and on Blackbeard's, I definately would choose Blackbeard's, even if the same cost. Cozumel does have great drift dives threw insanely huge reef swimthroughs, but over all doesn't compare to the Bahama's big animals, wrecks, non-drift dives, islands, and the experience of hanging with twenty-five other divers, instead of the dealing with the resort BS.

Back
Top Bottom