Blackbeard's Here I Come

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well the bags are all packed, and assuming we don't float away with all this rain, we leave tomorrow to head towards Miami, Blackbeard's, and the Bahamas.

18 dives, 6 days, 2 128 MB memory cards, 1 Olympus C4040.

Time to take some photos.

Aggie Diver:
Well the bags are all packed, and assuming we don't float away with all this rain, we leave tomorrow to head towards Miami, Blackbeard's, and the Bahamas.

18 dives, 6 days, 2 128 MB memory cards, 1 Olympus C4040.

Time to take some photos.

3 dives a day for 6 days in a row? don't you think you are streching it a bit???

well, don't go deep and enjoy yourself...
PS hope 256M will be enough...
:wink:

I hope you are taking your laptop to download the cards each day...256 won't last for two dives for me!

Have a fabulous time and I can't wait to see your pictures!

Nice! I'm counting down the days to my 7 day Cozumel Trip at the end of June.

Hey Aggie! Hope you have a great time and bring back lots of pictures!
Aloha,
Lisa

Don't forget your housing! :wink: Have a great time, we're waiting on those photos!

hvulin:
3 dives a day for 6 days in a row? don't you think you are streching it a bit???
¿Como? No compredo.
Heck yeah, 3 dives a day! That's the point of going on a liveaboard! Eat, sleep, dive, eat, sleep dive, and dive some more! :D

Have a great week, Aggie! :wavey:

SueMermaid:
¿Como? No compredo.
Heck yeah, 3 dives a day! That's the point of going on a liveaboard! Eat, sleep, dive, eat, sleep dive, and dive some more! :D

Have a great week, Aggie! :wavey:

Not just on liveaboards. We regularly do 4-5 dives a day. Plan your dives, dive your plans!

It's still blowing like a Banshee (whatever that is) over here! We've been blown-out for the past week. The boats that have been out are calling in 6-8 footers just outside the reef, and 8-10 footers a little further out. Can you say "yee-ha"?

Hopefully, the wind will lay down between now and then.

Back
Top Bottom