Black & Yellow APD Evolution & Evolution+ Rebreather Covers and Case Parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UncleJaybles

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys,

I have some covers and case stuff sitting around since I switched over to the travel frame for my Evo+.

Black EVOLUTION back cover. NOTE: This cover is for an Evolution, not an Evolution+. Cool black case - these go for about $350 on silent diving direct, however mine does not have the evolution decal the silent diving ones have. It has never been dived, but does have a few scuff marks on it from me storing junk inside of it out in the garage.

Yellow EVOLUTION+ Case & Cover. This is mainly an offer for parts if needed. Unfortunately, the inner case had the top mounting bolt pull through the plastic, so unless you were planning on plastic welding this somehow or using washers, this piece is probably garbage. The yellow back cover will fit an existing evolution+ case. It has some dings and scratches, but is fully intact and has the original silent diving decals on it.

Other odds and ends that would probably work for both evos and evo+s include the tank & scrubber straps, case latch & retainers, and fabric cover hinges with retainers.

I know there is a pretty small market out there for this stuff, so if you're interested, please get in touch and we can work out a price.

Photos: Evo / Evo+ Case & Covers - Imgur

Thanks!
-John

looks much better than the standard "Ghostbusters" case! :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom