Black Panthers and Big foot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ain't livin' in the country Grand !

This week in Paris, Texas we had the Black Panther Party from Dallas protesting ,,, Again !
The KKK is protesting about that now, and the freaky folks of the The Granite State Paranormal Society, hundreds of them (California mostly) are all here looking for Big Foot at Lake Pat Mayse.

Just try to get a motel room here !! I dare you ! But Why would you want too :rofl3:

And yet...We look at life in simple terms here in Paris.
What makes the big news here ??? It's Raining :wink:

I think I'll go dive Lake Pat Mayse tomorrow and freak out the big foot hunters ! :14:

Can you dive that lake Frank?

Kunk35:
Can you dive that lake Frank?

I have and I will go again just because it's only 17 miles from me. But for God's sake don't dive it unless you have to.

Oh boy ... the "Lake Pat Mayse Big Web-footed Monster." I'd love to see that.

scubatexastony:
You're not digging out that gorlilla suit are you? :eyebrow:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I have visions of Timeliner, wearing a gorilla suit over his dive gear. I can see it now, it'll be national news in 24 hours, "BigFoot seen swimming in Texas lake"

Come on Timeliner, I know you got this in you. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Timeliner:
Ain't livin' in the country Grand !

This week in Paris, Texas we had the Black Panther Party from Dallas protesting ,,, Again !
The KKK is protesting about that now, and the freaky folks of the The Granite State Paranormal Society, hundreds of them (California mostly) are all here looking for Big Foot at Lake Pat Mayse.

Just try to get a motel room here !! I dare you ! But Why would you want too :rofl3:

And yet...We look at life in simple terms here in Paris.
What makes the big news here ??? It's Raining :wink:

I think I'll go dive Lake Pat Mayse tomorrow and freak out the big foot hunters ! :14:

Frank,
Your posts here are so dam entertaining.
I have come to the conclusion you are Kin to the great Will Rogers.

God bless your pony bottle purchase.

Dave

kooky kalifornians :D

fire_diver:
I have visions of Timeliner, wearing a gorilla suit over his dive gear. I can see it now, it'll be national news in 24 hours, "BigFoot seen swimming in Texas lake"

Come on Timeliner, I know you got this in you. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Just say the word Frank. I will come up and video so it can be documented for posterity and played on HNN and who knows where else.

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom