Black Interspiro AGA or Guardian OTS FFM with ABV visor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivingBell1203

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,
I'm looking for either an Interspiro AGA or a Guardian OTS full face mask, black in color, and with an ABV valve on the visor. Including the hose would be great also. Positive or non positive pressure, either one is fine.

Please send me a PM with pics and specs along with your price offer and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

DivingBell1203

Hi there, newer generation ocean reef thats been well used but maintained by myself, as I wo dive work everyday of yr. It has optional set of led lights inside (valued atS450) I donnt have hose but can tell u how to put ur own quick connect on for about $2 . Its in perfect working condition its just I have sveral aga andgaurdian masks set up with comms so I dont use. If iterested your welcome to email me at petedive@gmail.com. I'd be willing to part with for $200 + shipping. I also may have a few spear parts for it. I even have ther quick connect male end. Tthe female piece is approx. $100 or as I said 2 dollars. I also have batts. For light and chargers and possibly extra head strap. The mask has a sm. Rubber framing wich can be change easiliy to lrg. Wich you can find online cheap. If interested let me no im in no rush to sell just like to see it go to someone how will put it to good use. (Cosmetically not the best, functionality perfect) thanks and happy& safe diving )

Hi there,

OTS has an Outlet Store on our website that has masks for reduced prices. Many times they are because of cosmetic blemishes & come with a warranty of some kind. As of now we only have black AGA's for sale on the outlet store, but feel free to take a look, you may find something you like.

Here is the link to our Full Face Mask / Comms package page: Shop | Ocean Technology Systems

To see our entire Outlet Store click here : Shop | Ocean Technology Systems

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I'd be glad to help you out.

Thank you all for your offers. Got an amazing deal from a member here. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom