Black Friday...Coming Soon!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is coming up faaaaaaaaaaaast!!! As highly anticipated, we have been putting together some great pricing and listings of products. Without giving away anything, I thought I would post some of the manufacturers.

Sealife
Hollis
XS Scuba
Whites
Pinnacle
USIA
Oceanic
Hog
Edge
Go Pro
Poseidon
Light Monkey
4th Element
I-Torch
Zeagle
UTD
and MANY more!!!

There will be some new products that you will have not seen before at excellent prices and also current products on our website that will be at phenominal pricing!

The sales will start at Midnight on Thursday (Thanksgiving) and go until Sunday midnight. Some products will be Limited Edition and could run out. Please be sure to read the rules that could be on certain products so there is no confusion. We will not be posting any info of these sales until Midnight. Some manufacturers may start certain programs they are offering earlier, but ours starts at Midnight.

It's not really a Black Friday sale unless it starts on Black Friday :D

Be sure to check it out early and often!!!

You ROCKED it last year on black Friday. I got some awesome deals on stuff.
I was just waiting to see what you're going to to this year! I'm in the market, but if you won't tell me, I'm not gonna tell you......

You ROCKED it last year on black Friday. I got some awesome deals on stuff.
I was just waiting to see what you're going to to this year! I'm in the market, but if you won't tell me, I'm not gonna tell you......

LOL>....if you don't tell me, I can't make sure there is a sale on that certain product :D

The following items should be on super ultra mega sale:

O2EII Analyzer
HOG Gear Tech Diver Mask
Trident Scuba Master Tool

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving.

I am looking forward to making another purchase from you. Thanks so much for taking good care and making the shipment to Thailand smooth and easy. Happy holidays!

Hmm more HOG reg sets for stage/deco bottles, light monkey 400ft reels...........

Got me another pile of $$'s that ought to be in the DRIS tills before the wife finds out and spends it on "stuff" :rofl3:

The Manufacturer has decided to start their promo early....HOG/ Edge starts NOW>...more released on Thursday at Midnight. Lots more manufacturers and More Edge/Hog products...Be sure to check back.

Check out the Limited Edition Black Friday Reg!!!

http://www.diverightinscuba.com/catalog/specials.php

I've got the CC on standby waiting for Friday.

Here is to some Oceanic Computers, HOG Wing and HOG reg's to be on sale!

Mike, I sent you an email about some gift certificates that I have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom