Black Friday...Coming Soon!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will do - we have a few more interesting dive trips planned in the next month or 2.

I'm heading for the Caves down south to do my Deep Cavern course in January - sure to be lots of good pics from there!

A few of the guys were checking out my HOG regs a couple of nights ago so hopefully more orders coming your way! :)

Is there a special sale for a 6cuft catalina tank? :D

Is the HOG D2 the same reg as D1, only black?

Does is use same parts?

Does it have the 5th port on bottom?

Is the HOG D2 the same reg as D1, only black?

Does is use same parts?

Does it have the 5th port on bottom?

Sorry, craaazy busy day!

Not the same first stage. It is NOT a swivel and does NOT have the fifth port. Other than that, similar. Same parts are used in the two. The second stage, is the same exact thing as the D1 second stage...only in a different color scheme.

You do not get loyalty points on sale items, the Black D2s are sale items :wink:

Sorry, craaazy busy day!

Not the same first stage. It is NOT a swivel and does NOT have the fifth port. Other than that, similar. Same parts are used in the two. The second stage, is the same exact thing as the D1 second stage...only in a different color scheme.

You do not get loyalty points on sale items, the Black D2s are sale items :wink:

:shocked: I won't get loyalty points for my drysuit?!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom