Bio-Fins, Force Fins, and More Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN Traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a bunch of fins I need to sell - they are taking up too much room. All prices include shipping within the CONUS. I take PayPal.

Pictures are posted in my Gallery"

ScubaBoard Gallery - Fins For Sale

Apollo Bio-fins Pro - size LL. Like new. These come with either the spring straps that are installed (11") or the other springs straps (9.5") shown - your choice - $140

Force Fin Pro - size L with bungie straps. $90

Excellerating Force Fins - Tan Delta Material, Emerald Green - size XL with bungie straps. $315

IST Talaria - size XL (same size foot pocket as the Bio-fins). $40

US Divers Pacifica - 1 pr size 5-6; 1 pr 10-11 - both for $35

Mares Volo Race Fins - size 11-13. Like new. $45

sent a PM, wondering if the force fins size L would fit my size 12 feet.

can you reuse the 11" spring strap after it's been installed? if so, i would like to take it for a good price. also, is it the apollo brand strap or an offbrand? thanks

It is removable and can be reused - fits standard fin posts. Neither is Apollo Brand.

I will consider selling straps only after the fins sell - fin buyer gets choice of spring straps, then the remaining set will be sold separately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom