Bills a SAD MAN!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill Walton

Contributor
Reaction score
I am steamin sad today. Here it is, only a couple weeks until my next trip to Cozumel (Nov. 8th-11th) and was even bringing the wife along this time (She had to stay behind during the Aug. and Sept. trips), but I found out today I have to cancel.

I am completely deflated knowing I will only divin in the cold dark freshwaters for another couple months. (Its still better that stayin dry though) D*mn schedules!!! And they always said your third year in law school is the easiest--complete BS!!!!

Hope ya'll day went better than mine.

Best Regards,

Bill

I am sorry to hear that. Oh well at least you can still get wet in the fresh stuff.

Chad

But at least you have some lakes you can dive in. I'm stuck on land here. :( Good luck with your studies.

Sorry to hear that Bill. But remember...it's only 171 days 'til CCV!

Does that help? :D

Sorry to hear your plans got changed. Last time I talked to Bridget she said her and her Bill were planning to dive with you. Guess that's all changed now.

I'll be down there from 11/11 - 11/15 so I'll tell you all about it and I'm sure Bill & Bridget will also fill you in on all that you missed out on... :(

Look at it this way Bill, as soon as you become the next F. Lee Bailey you can buy your own dive resort and go when ever you want. Hey, you could even let us Swampers stay and dive for FREE. :cluck:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom