Bill Stone online video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazyduck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here is something a little different. :D

This is a presentation by Dr. Bill Stone. He designed the CisLunar Rebreather and holds countless other patents.

Google video is called “Journey to the Center of the Earth.”
Link- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5797001505961854840&q=bill+stone
It is over an hour long and covers a few topics to include cave diving, sump diving and other items- I have not watched the whole darn thing, yet.

Enjoy, Andrew

Cool ... Let me go get a pillow cushion to sit on and I'll check it out !

Change that...
I watched the whole thing !!
EXCELLENT !! A MUST SEE !!!

High points for me :
*Caving Wet/Dry also Cave Diving dirty conditions and smart PHD people seem to always go hand in hand in theses things.
*Get this...the USA is in a competition with the Russians. Now I'm actaully glad that has come back into 'fast fashion' arn't you !!!
Bad Ars 16 lbs. Carbon /Epoxy air tank 6000 PSI
Rebreathers to be introduced that will allow 3 hours of dive time @ 60 meters for January to be used in the 2008 expedition to the caves in Mexico

*Wet dirty men and women going down into deep holes for weeks at a time just to see how low they can go just like they do topside. This was no great surprise but it is sort of a different thing... Nobody shaves and that just has to suck .

Oh yea... Rolex Support .. As a Watchmaker I thought that mattered a bit too...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom